Lead Teacher Lower Elementary
Country Hills Montessori is seeking a Lower Elementary Montessori teacher with 2 years experience for the 2024-2025 school year. Montessori Elementary Certification from AMS, AMI, or MACTE is required. Candidate must have experience working in a mixed age lower level Montessori classroom of children 6-9 years of age. Candidate is expected to work collaboratively for the benefit of each child and the school, demonstrate a commitment to professional growth and development, and must ensure effective classroom management skills. The successful candidate must follow all school policies and procedures and be able to communicate effectively with students, parents, and teachers. We are looking for a kind, nurturing, and compassionate teacher who loves children and is dedicated to learning.
Please email resume and letter of intent.
Official transcripts and diploma
At least 2 years of classroom experience
Patience working with elementary aged children
Applicants should email letter of intent, resume, and 3 references to Ms. Tanya Head of School.
Country Hills Montessori
24480 Orchard Lake Rd
Farmington Hills, Michigan 48336
Posted on 02/16
Director of Donor Relations
The Children’s House in Traverse City is seeking a Director of Donor Relations. Believing that a Montessori education prepares children for lives of purpose, you’re excited to invest donors in our mission. You’re a natural connector and a gifted communicator who can engage stakeholders in our educational philosophy. As a fundraising professional, you understand the scope of philanthropy (annual giving, corporate and major gifts, grants, alumni and volunteer relations) and its impact on our mission. Strategy, creativity, and collaboration are your strengths, and you use them to nurture the growth of our fundraising program.
Click here to view the full job opening and apply.
The Children’s House – Traverse City
5363 N Long Lake Rd
Traverse City, Michigan 49685
Posted on 02/08
Early Childhood Assistant
Early Childhood Assistant
Meadow Montessori School is seeking qualified applicants to work in our Early Childhood Program. Our enrollment is growing and we need to add additional staff members to our program. Please see below for details. This individual will plan, implement, and evaluate age-appropriate activities for children in an Early Childhood setting. This individual will work closely with lead teaching staff and other assistants.
- Provide instruction to children in activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Create a safe and fun learning environment
- Implement and enforce schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activities, rest, and playtime
- Establish and maintain positive and professional relationships with students and parents
- Communicate appropriately and effectively with parents on student growth and progress
- Contribute to and maintain the health and safety of all students and fellow staff members
- Work with other staff members in a professional manner
- Previous experience working with children; childcare, teaching, or other related fields is a must
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Positive attendance
1670 S RAISINVILLE RD, N/A, N/A
MONROE, Michigan 48161
Posted on 02/07
Al-Wali Center(s) is looking for a Montessori trained and certified guide who has a minimum of three years’ work experience.
We desire to convert our traditional early learning center into a Montessori curriculum-based center.
We are located in a multicultural area of Detroit’s district 3 Banglatown where many Southeast Asian Americans, Yemami Americans and Polish Americans live. Our center is very diverse with a rich cultural mix of children and families.
. competitive wages
. paid vacation and time off
. professional development
. supportive and collaborative working environment.
We are looking to begin immediately.
For more information contact:
Sameerah Saadiq @ email@example.com
Detroit, Michigan 48212
Posted on 01/31
Early Childhood Lead Teacher
Roots Montessori is looking for an Early Childhood Lead Teacher to join our team for the 2024-2025 school year. This position can be filled by an intern or a Montessori-credentialed candidate.
Qualifications: Lead teachers should have AMS or AMI certification for the level in which they teach and a four-year college degree. The candidate should have the ability to work not only with children but with parents and other staff members as well. A positive, open, and respectful attitude toward all children is a requirement.
If you do not have Montessori credentials:
Do you have a bachelor’s degree in education or any subject area?
Would you be willing to commit to a Summer Montessori Teacher Training Program? If so, please apply for more information.
Roots Montessori offers competitive salaries and benefits packages.
Roots Montessori School
14492 Sheldon Road
PLYMOUTH, Michigan 48170
Posted on 01/31
Lead Toddler Lead/Guide Position
The ideal candidate must have the following:
- Is at least 21 years of age.
- Holds a valid Toddler Montessori certification (AMS or AMI) OR has completed high school, and an associate/bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education/Development
- Has at least one year of experience working in a Montessori child-centered environment.
- Is highly skilled in Montessori education methods, and exhibits excellent communication, team building and instructional skills.
We are looking for a Lead Montessori Lead/Guide to work full time in our Toddler classroom. This position is set to begin summer of 2024.
Lakes Area Montessori prides itself in serving the wonderful surrounding communities of Walled Lake, Commerce, West Bloomfield, Novi, Farmington Hills, and many more. With over 43 years of educating children, we continue to successfully implement an authentic, traditional, exciting, and active Montessori practice for our children aged 18 months to 3 years. With a highly qualified, hardworking and dedicated candidate , our school will continue to succeed towards educating our children for life and preparing them to become the best version of themselves.
Lakes Area Montessori Center
8605 Richardson rd.
Walled Lake, Michigan 48390
Posted on 11/27
Lead 3-6 year old Teacher
Brighton Montessori is seeking a passionate and Montessori-trained Lead Teacher to join our team. You will be responsible for providing an enriching educational experience to children aged 3-6 years. Our school places a strong emphasis on core values including passion, respect, commitment, integrity, and partnership, fostering a culture that is fun, collaborative, and empowering.
- Competitive salary.
- Teledoc medical coverage
- Paid Time off
- Paid Professional Development, that includes additional Montessori training, Life coach to work on mindset and reframing, additional support from other areas of professionals to help you in the classroom
- A supportive and collaborative working environment.
- Access to resources and materials for a Montessori classroom.
- Admin who work in collaboration with you
- Staff fun events, because we need to have fun too!
Email Leann firstname.lastname@example.org
5291 ethel st.
brighton, Michigan 48116
Posted on 11/06
There are no positions desired postings at this time.